Just the Facts: A Guide to Assisted Living
The sheer number of senior living options can be overwhelming for older adults and their children. It’s important to know the facts about each one in order to determine which is the best fit for you or a senior loved one.
That’s where “Just the Facts: A Guide to Assisted Living” comes in.
In this guide you will learn:
- What assisted living is—and what it isn’t
- How to know if assisted living is right for you
- What is the biggest challenge you face in caring for someone living with dementia?
- What to look for in an assisted living community
- Cost vs. the value assisted living provides