Download Your Family Decision Toolkit
Your A–Z Guide To Choosing The Right Senior Living Community.
Here is a quick look at what you can expect to learn from the guide:
- Tips on how to know when it’s time to consider moving to senior living
- How to have the conversation with loved ones
- Matching your needs to your options at a range of senior living communities
- How to select the right home and care-level, and navigate settling in
Just the Facts: A Guide to Assisted Living
The sheer number of senior living options can be overwhelming for older adults and their children. It’s important to know the facts about each one in order to determine which is the best fit for you or a senior loved one.
That’s where “Just the Facts: A Guide to Assisted Living” comes in.
In this guide you will learn:
- What assisted living is—and what it isn’t
- How to know if assisted living is right for you
- What is the biggest challenge you face in caring for someone living with dementia?
- What to look for in an assisted living community
- Cost vs. the value assisted living provides
Staying Home vs Senior Living
SHOULD YOU STAY OR SHOULD YOU GO?
A deep-dive into the differences between home care and senior living to help you make an informed decision.
Live life your way… live it vibrantly!
Here’s what you can expect from our comprehensive guide:
- We challenge the perception of what a senior living community really is.
- Learn how to embrace change and find new passions outside of your comfort zone.
- Insights and information to help you weigh your options and think objectively
Download Your Financial Planning for Retirement Living Guide
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COSTS OF SENIOR LIVING
Change can be difficult, particularly when you don’t have all of the information to make an informed choice. This is especially true when deciding how best to fund a senior living arrangement. “Is staying at home more affordable than moving into a community?” and “What funding options are available to me and do I qualify for them?”
This is why we put together our Financial Planning for Retirement Living guide. It contains everything you need to know to make the best financial decision including:
- Understanding overall costs and how to create a budget.
- Reverse mortgage: how this home equity loan works and what funding issues you can expect it to solve.
- Do you or your loved one qualify for Veterans Benefits? We list the criteria needed.
- How to use Long-Term Care Insurance to cover services typically not compensated by Medicare or Medicaid health insurance.
- Compare the cost of living at home versus moving to a senior living community with our Cost Comparison Worksheet.